Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
Our TOU is long and boring, but it’s important that you read it carefully to understand your rights and protections, as well as ours. We hope to be able to simplify these terms in the future. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have questions regarding this TOU.
1. Terms of Payments
- The services payment shall be paid in advance.
- You are eligible for a full reimbursement any time before this MOU becomes activated. After the activation, you will no longer be eligible and won't be able to receive a refund.
- We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase in not more than 14 working days.
2. Use of services
You agree that when participating in or using the Services, you will not: a. Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others. b. Use the unit for a different purpose than the stated in the Agreement. c. Permit any person to sleep or reside at the coworking space or to allow any form of illegal or unethical acts or behavior which may be annoying or may cause damages to the First Party, owners, or the occupants of the building of which the Unit is located or any annexed premises or any premises neighboring to it. d. Permit the holding of any public meetings for any religious, political, or contrary to public morals and public law and the laws of Egypt in the unit and shall not authorize the holding of any public auctions in the unit. e. Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan Horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the space’s property. f. Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without the authorization or consent of the disclosing party.
- MQR reserves the right at all times to disclose any information about you, your participation in and use of the Services as MQR deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in MQR’s sole discretion.
4. Confidentiality. You acknowledge and agree that during your participation in and use of the Services you may be exposed to Confidential Information. “Confidential Information” shall mean all information, in whole or in part, that is disclosed by MQR, or any participant or user of the Services or any employee, affiliate, or agent thereof that is nonpublic, confidential or proprietary in nature. Confidential Information also includes, without limitation, information about business, sales, operations, know-how, trade secrets, technology, products, employees, customers, marketing plans, financial information, services, business affairs, any knowledge gained through examination or observation of or access to the facilities, computer systems and/or books and records of MQR any analyses, compilations, studies or other documents prepared by MQR or otherwise derived in any manner from the Confidential Information and any information that you are obligated to keep confidential or know or has reason to know should be treated as confidential.
I hereby acknowledge that I have read and understood all of the terms and conditions contained in this TOU and further agree to be bound to the TOU regarding my participation in and use of the Services.