In this session you shall learn:
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝟱 𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀
New Managers Unintentionally Do
How to handle a critical conversation with your employee instead of avoiding it.
How to give your employee a feedback without hurting their feelings or pride.
𝗙𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗹𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗔𝗽𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻
The How, When & Why to appreciate your people
How to make your team follow you out of admiration, not out of obligation.
- Higher talent retention, engagement & employee sense of belonging
- Self-motivated reliable team & potential future leaders.
- Overall work productivity, efficiency & quality boost
For full training session details, visit: www.ahmedmounir.com/communicate-to-lead
Who should attend? New Managers, Team Leaders, Start-Ups Founders, & Executives
When? Saturday 30th of November @ 9:45 am
Where? AlMaqarr Coworking Space, New Cairo
“𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘂𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽” - 𝗝𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗛𝘂𝗺𝗲𝘀
𝗔𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗿:
Ahmed Mounir is a Business Development Professional in the Information Technology field, a Human Development Passionate, and a Communication Expert & Trainer.
Ahmed has been working in Sales for more than 9 years with some of the biggest corporations like QI Group, Microsoft, and Link Development.
Ahmed’s passion and life mission is to help people become charismatic communicators. He believes that mastering human relations & effective communication elevates all aspects of life.
Find out more about Mounir @ www.ahmedmounir.com
𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗠𝗨𝗡𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗧𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗗 𝗮𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗹-𝗞𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘂𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗦𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀?
1. It's not a generic communication skills training, it's designed specifically & carefully for managers & team leaders.
2. It provides practical step-by-step guides and techniques that allow managers to handle the least-favorable situations easily & professionally.
3. It's an eye-opener for first-time-managers to the mistakes they unintentionally do due to their lack of experience in people management, after years of being great technical executors.
Register now on: https://forms.gle/eFQTBT99CDo1FGZi8
Early Bird Payment (Till Saturday 23rd): EGP550
Individual Late Owl (After Saturday 23rd): EGP750
GROUP OF 3+ PEOPLE: EGP450 Per Person
- Vodafone Cash: 01032047043
- Offline payment at AlMaqarr branches (New Cairo, Heliopolis, Greek Campus), 01001226497
- Online Payment: https://accept.paymobsolutions.com/standalone_prem?ref=p_aYK
Important note: If you pay through Vodafone cash or Online, kindly send a confirmation message to AlMaqarr Coworking Space page.
Book your seat ... Boost your skills!
𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝗡𝗢𝗪 𝗧𝗢 𝗚𝗘𝗧 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝗕𝗢𝗡𝗨𝗦 & 𝗚𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗦: Visit www.ahmedmounir.com/communicate-to-lead to learn more about the free bonuses!
𝟭𝟬𝟬% 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘆 𝗕𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗚𝘂𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗱
You are fully protected by our 100% Satisfaction-Guarantee. If you don't get the benefit you were expecting from the session, just let us know and you will get a full refund.
Communicate to Lead: Round 3
Saturday, November 30, 2019
Add to calendar 11-30-2019 09:45:00 11-30-2019 17:00:00 Communicate to Lead: Round 3 Are you a First-Time-Manager, expecting to become one, or aspiring to be a Team Leader; and want to learn how to handle this critical role in terms of effective communication with your team? "𝗜𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘂𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗲𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗲𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗼𝘆𝗲𝗲𝘀, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗯𝘆𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁, 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗶𝘁𝘆 & 𝗿𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻" - 𝗦𝘂𝗷𝗮𝗻 𝗣𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗹 - Do you find it hard to have a critical conversation with your employee when they've under-performed? - Do you want to maintain balance between efficiency & productivity, and creating a friendly environment for your team? - Do you have an employee who's most of the time reluctant towards delivering the tasks you ask them for? 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘂𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗹𝘆 𝟱𝟬% 𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘂𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀. MQR - New Cairo (Platz) firstname.lastname@example.org false MM-dd-YYYY
AlMaqarr New Cairo